KILLEEN MALL CODE OF CONDUCT
Killeen Mall, including its parking lot is Private Property and a smoke-free environment.
In order to assist in our efforts to provide a safe, secure and pleasant shopping environment, we ask for your cooperation with the following:
1. Respect others. Disorderly or disruptive conduct is prohibited including use of obscene or insulting language or gestures, running, yelling/loud noises, fighting, boisterous behavior, throwing objects, littering, running, skating, skateboarding, wheelies, or roller blading are not permitted.
2. Parental Escort – All youths under 16 years of age who are at the Killeen Mall must be under the supervision, visual contact and control of a parent or a guardian (21 or older) who must have visual contact with the youth(s).
3. Soliciting, distributing literature, offering any items for sale, soliciting signatures, or personal information of any kind (including names, phone numbers, etc.), conducting surveys, videotaping or photographing is prohibited without authorization from the Killeen Mall Management.
4. Appropriate attire must be worn appropriately when visiting the Killeen Mall. Items such as spikes, swords, knives, bandanas, sagging pants, and clothing with obscene, suggestive, or offensive messages are not permitted. Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
5. Loitering is not permitted in the Killeen Mall. Loitering includes inactivity, blocking access, hindering movement and/or failure to move to a dining, entertainment or retail venue. Minors/Adults must not congregate in groups larger than five, as this may impede customer flow of traffic and access.
6. All persons under the age of 17 are expected to be in school during school hours and will be asked to leave the property.
7. Only animals in the company of, and trained to assist, physically challenged persons are permitted on the Killeen Mall property.
8. When the mall closes, please leave. Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight will be subject to towing.
If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct you will be asked to leave the property.
If you fail or refuse to leave the property, you will be arrested and prosecuted for Criminal Trespass.
Mall Management reserves the right to define the rules of conduct acceptable in order to determine admission to the property. We have listed above some of these rules for the information of our guests. If you have questions about the Killeen Mall Code of Conduct, please contact our management office during regular business hours at 254-699-2211.